Marmin Collision was first opened in 1958 by Leonard Gartenberg. Over the next 20 years, it built a reputation as the best and largest facility in New York.
In 1970, Marmin Collision moved to 91st Street, where its reputation in the insurance industry began to blossom.
Gary Gartenberg joined the business in 1980. As technology and advanced equipment began to change the industry, Gary moved the facility to its current location in 1996.